Pro-PYD website releases pictures of passports of insurgents taken from Nusra HQ in Ras al-Ain:
– Adel Abdul Rahman Hassan – from Bahrain.
– Jamil Ali Riad Aladdin: Egypt – Cairo, across to Syria through the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, the same passport has been used on a tour of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq and Libya.
– Riad Hussein Mansouri: from Tunisia. Left to Libya on 25 February 2013 on the same day entered the Ataturk Airport in the Turkish city of Istanbul.
– Farouk Zaki Ibrahim: Egypt, was born in the United States.
– Emir Farouk Ibrahim: from the U.S. city of Pennsylvania, entered Syrian territory across the Ataturk Airport in the Turkish city of Istanbul. Three of the people who entered Syria via Turkey entered via the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, in the period between 18 and 25 February 2013.
Posted 1 hour ago by Wladimir van Wilgenburg – Watch all documents & pictures : http://networkedblogs.com/NipUS